Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Moving forward

Ahhhhh I haven't been here in so long!!! Heard that before somewhere??? so much has happened in the last 2 months. I had a few bad months at work so things have been tight at home. I really honestly felt like the whole economy thing had nothing to do with me I was living the same way I had been living. Bought a new car in June. Just no worries. Then it all happened. Work slowed down, the bills did not. All of a sudden, at the end of august, I was drowning in debt and with the kids just starting the new school year and all those costs it just hit me like a ton of bricks! It was on my mind how am I going to do this I had every intention to start looking into buying a house and now I'm broke! What am I going to do?!

So while drowning in misery my girlfriend called me for some advice. Now she is one of those girlfriends where you can not see them for 5 years but when you talk the conversation feels like you just spoke yesterday. Don't you love those friends! We were talking for a while and she told me how well her business was going. I'm like wait, What? What business? About a year before she had told me about an opportunity that she had and i had completely dismissed her.

Long Story short I went to a few info sessions and not only was it a great opportunity but the beauty products are AMAZING! She gave me a few samples of this eye cream and after trying it for a couple of days I immediately canceled my auto shipment with HSN! If I wasn't going to jump on the business opportunity she definitely got herself a customer!

The product was amazing and it came with a guarantee so I felt OK with trying a few products. With HSN I didn't need a trial I mean come on those Lady's on T.V. perfect skin just flawless I was ready to put on whatever they were using no questions asked! so why not!!

If you get a chance check it out www.amway.com/jmontalvo
You will not regret it at all!
Please feel free to email any questions!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following my blog, I just returned the favor. I will definitely check out the link for the skin cream, sounds great!

    ReplyDelete