Thursday, October 28, 2010

Long week!

Hasn't this week felt so long yet very busy? Maybe its just me. I have been trying to handle alot more calls at work. I know i can do it but I am so easily annoyed by a co-worker it is unreal. I never really allowed someone to bother me the way that she does but her day consists of pretending to be busy and she is so busy pretending to be busy when there is something of importance for her to actually do she wastes so much time doing it, it is insane sometimes. Ya, I could do the same thing BUT we are in SALES!!! Are you content with they money you have or do you want more?? I just don't get it at all. She tries her best to do absolutely nothing and she is good at it! which aggravates the hell out of me and then in turn effects the way I work. Uhhh tomorrow is a new day I will do my best to make my goals and not let her affect me!!

Any who..... Me and the girls made Rice crispy treats! So easy huh? It is really but this has been my first time making them with the girls. I think I always thought o them as messy so it wasn't something I really wanted to do. But we had a good time! And boy were they Delicious!!!

Got a long weekend ahead of us its my Oldest 11Th Birthday on Sunday! so busy busy busy.

I have been using the double X supplements from my website they are excellent! Loving the extra energy in the day and to know they are doing so much good for my insides is amazing! I'm on day 4 now so I'm supper excited it wasn't something that took weeks to kick in! Started my New eye cream last night too so I will let you know how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment