Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Weird

The Halloween song just wet through my head! dee dee de de dee dee de dee....

As those who follow me know I have recently put o some weight.  But after sitting down the last few months thinking about what I am going too do I started reading this book, that i glanced at last year, that my boyfriend brought home.  Its called "The weight Loss Cure" Ever hear of it?

So last year when I glanced at it I took on some of the habits that were suggested it the book.  Drink more green tea, chamomile, Herbal blends, also lay off the pork, things like that.  but last night while reading this book ad being on day 1 of watching what I eat it sounded amazing too me.  I know I am easily sold.  I know I know I am definitely a product whore (whoops)  but the fact that doing this "cure" vs a diet sounds like heaven.. 

Ever since I have had kids I have struggled with weight its a constant up and down.  I just want to be done with it already and get my self to a comfortable weight.  And let me tell you I am UNCOMFORTABLE!

So here is where the ere Halloween song comes in.  I was looking at my blog post from my new followers YAY!  And saw a ad under my post for HCG!!!  The supposed natural chemical that is used for this "Cure"
I don't know if you believe in signs but I sure do.  Mostly I'm just looking around for a sign so I have a reason to do what I'm thinking about BUT that's besides the Point!!!

So, i think I will give it a try and I will let you all know how it works!!  Uhhhgg Why couldn't I see an ad for an electronic cigarette????

Later Ladies

9 comments:

  1. I understand this issue completely! After having four kids, I am heavier now than I ever was while pregnant with them. I'm ready to cut loose and drop those pounds too. Maybe we need to start a support group for moms like us who have like-minded goals about this weight thing?

    I found you through MBC and am now following your blog :)

    Have a great evening!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower from MBC!
    You can find me at: www.wicked-wicker.com
    Thanks!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    I'am following you also, happy blogging.

    Venice

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol...Do I ever know where your coming from!! On all angles. Really enjoyed reading this because I to, am a dreaded "product whore". I just wish they made a product that would make me lose "my baby weight" without me having to do anything. Anyways, thought I'd return the favor and follow you back. Look forward to reading more about your wacky life!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with using it. Hopefully it'll help you reach your weight-loss goals. Let us know how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a new follower from MBC (and thank you for the follow as well!). I look forward to hearing how this works for you. I've actually considered it. I've gained a lot of weight the last couple years and I'm diabetic so I really need to get this off... but it's so HARD! ;o) Anyway, keep us informed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! Thanks for the follow! Good luck on your healthier living, I made that decision last year and joined Weight Watchers. I looked better once I met my goal, but most of all I FELT better and that's what I am wishing for for you :o)

    Kimberley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting my blog {FancieStrands}. I really liked your post on weight gain and I feel your pain. I to am a 43 year old mother of 2 in need of losing about 25 lbs. I tried the shots and saw no difference at all. I even trained for a 5k last year and in the process I did not loose 1 pound. {URG!}. So this year I am giving Weight Watchers a try. By the way I completed the 5k in Sept. 2010. Best of luck to you in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for dropping by my page - http://autismwonderland.blogspot.com/
    I completely understand about weight. What I would give to be the size I once was!? But I can't dwell on that, I will probably never be a size 4 again. I'm okay with that. Have you tried reading "The ABS power diet for women"? Believe it or not, I tried that diet and lost weight. I didn't feel like I was dieting. I was satisfied. But good luck - we could motivate each other this year :)

    ReplyDelete