Friday, July 30, 2010

Big Plans Tonight!!!

Whoa now! Big plans this evening. me and my sis are going to conquer the hill! I wish I had a picture to post. I have accomplished 2 5k this summer and I am very proud of myself. I want to do 2 more runs before the summer is over each time beating out my times. I am not athletic at all! No No! I am the opposite of that. I would rather sit at home and watch HSN eating Doritos with bean dip! But, This is something I must do! I don't know why i just want to. So I have a date tonight with my sister to accomplish a couple laps around what we call the hill. there is a path going around the hill to the top and then back down. At the top of the hill there are some benches to sit and look over "the city" which it is just a bunch of back yards. And in the middle of the hill is a small golf course. So this is what I am doing on my Friday night off from kids. Maybe I can fit in a oil change and some sushi while I'm at it!

Have a great weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment