Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm Bakkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Geez it has been like forever!! Not that anyone listens to me anyways! Been super Busy this summer, and my has it flown by! Softball was excellant My oldest had an awesome season. They placed 1st place at the tournaments and season champs!!! I am so proud of her.

Now we are getting ready for school!!! Yes, in July! This year CPS decided to make my kids school a Track E school so they will be going year around with 3 extra long breaks!! So, The state is broke, but we are going to make the teachers work longer. So we will pay for crossing guards, meals, and whatever else they come up with for and extra month and a half out of the year instead of making there school day longer???? Maybe its me but when I went to school it was from like 8 a.m. till 3 p.m. my kids go to school from 8 a.m til 1:45pm I wonder whos wonderful idea it was to stuff more kids in a single room with no airconditioning for and extra month in the summer??? BUT now they can take water bottles to school, EXCELLANT problem solving skills these oficials have!!!!

My baby is going to start kindergarten this year too. tear tear! She is excited so I am going to try to be.

Well, I guess that is it for now.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment